While checking out Leslie's blog today, I see that she linked her card to a challenge using patterned paper. I had these cards ready to post at a later day, but I moved up the posting date to add it to the challenge. The challenge can be found here - Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge.
I did add to this paper. The flowers were just outlines in gold, with no coloring on the flowers or stems. I added the color with Copic markers. I thought the paper was pretty before I added the color, but I like it better with the coloring. (The "blotches" in the background were already there. The sentiment is from Gina K. I embossed it in gold, cut it out with the coordinating die and popped it up.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!


Wow! These are gorgeous! Amazing what can be done with pretty paper and markers! Love these!
ReplyDeleteI think your coloring added so much to this already pretty paper. I never would have guessed that it wasn't already colored if you hadn't explained that. Gorgeous cards!
ReplyDeleteStunning, Lynette! These beautiful papers will give the stamp companies a run for their money, especially when they can be enhanced like you have done with your coloring! I love the pale watercolored background of the paper. Hugs, Darnell (I will tell you what I told Leslie: I will not buy more pp. I will not buy more pp. I will not buy mo... )
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful florals!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Gorgeous floral cards, Lynette. The papers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Wow, I would not think for a minute that you had colored those flowers! They're so beautifully done and they look meant to be. Gorgeous with the gold. I have always said you're so good with using patterned paper, and these cards prove it. I'm glad you linked up!
ReplyDelete