Super sweet in more ways than one! This is the first time I've seen this fabulous folder used front side up, not that I get around a lot, but in my limited blog travels... Wow! I LOVE it! It's so beautiful, and you've used it so well! Thinking I'll have to add it to my wish list!
I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog, and I'm happy that you have decided to leave me a comment. It truly means a lot to me! Have a wonderful day.
Those are super cute!!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet in more ways than one! This is the first time I've seen this fabulous folder used front side up, not that I get around a lot, but in my limited blog travels... Wow! I LOVE it! It's so beautiful, and you've used it so well! Thinking I'll have to add it to my wish list!
ReplyDeleteThese are just beautiful, Lynette! Those strawberries look amazing. Looks like you're having lots of fun with this set.
ReplyDeleteJust too pretty. Nice job stenciling, you made them look real.
ReplyDelete