Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Wax Paper Technique Gate-Fold


Another wax paper resist gate-fold card. First I made the wax paper panel. Then I ink-blended the background. Then I embossed the panel and used the stencils to color the embossed flowers. Everything is from Gina k.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You used a lot of special techniques on one card...and it's beautiful! You have the best emboss/stencil sets, Lynette. It's a good thing I don't live closer to you, or I'd be constantly stopping by with paper and ink in hand, asking if I could give them a try. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought the same thing, Cheryl! Lynette has lots of fun things to play with!

      Delete
  2. Gate folds are fun and I like how you worked it into the waxes paper resist technique. It is on my list to try. Just not sure when I will get to it. But if you keep showing the beautiful cards you've done with it, I just may have to bump it up on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing with the wax paper effect and the beautiful embossed flowers! Pretty blended background, too, and I do love a gatefold card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog, and I'm happy that you have decided to leave me a comment. It truly means a lot to me! Have a wonderful day.