Thursday, October 1, 2026

October Calendar Page


Another month has arrived already! Here is my calendar page for October. The stamp is an old wood-mounted rubber stamp from Annette Watkins. The paper is from an old Recollections pad. Happy October!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Lynette, that is too cute. I need to print my 2027 calendar pages and get busy working on them. My list keeps growing of those I make the calendars for.

Wanda said...

Fun calendar page!

Cheryl W. said...

You made such a cute October page using "old" supplies. I love that stamp!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute! The spider appears to be as frightened of us as we are of it! What a fun page for the month!

Liz said...

Super October calendar page, Lynette. Well done on using some of your old stash.
Liz xx