Friday, August 28, 2026

Happy 46th Birthday!


Our son's birthday was a few days ago, and here is the card we made for him. Tradition is for us to make a card with a photo of a professional athlete who wore the jersey number of our son's age. Well, as he gets older, that gets harder and harder! LOL! So this year, we used two superstars who wore #23 and used them both - hence 46! (That's our son in the middle. :-)) The sentiment uses letters and numbers from a die that I got awhile back and hadn't used yet. I thought it was cool that the photos had both athletes looking towards the middle.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea!!!!!!

Cheryl W. said...

Super card for your handsome son, Lynette! That was a great idea to use two #23's. Now you've set the stage for using two (or more!) athletes in the future--and their numbers would just have to add up to your son's age. Should we live long enough, your son could be encircled by athletes on his card. LOL

Wanda said...

I'm sure your son is going to love this card. How fun! Our son will be 45 next month. WOW! How fast time has gone!

Liz said...

Great card Lynette, a very clever design. A belated Happy Birthday to your son.
Liz xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, clever you! You'll have to get more clever still as the years go on. Happy belated 46th to your son! Ours turned 51 in April. He'll always be my little boy!