Friday, August 21, 2026

Old Punches #2


I used more old punches to make these cards - the flowers and the leaves. The backgrounds on each are done with Gina K stencils. The second card also has a punched border at the bottom of the sentiment panel. The sentiments are both from Gina K. I used another ancient item - brads - for the flower centers.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I just LOVE seeing what you've made with old punches. They are such simple tools, and we forget how they can dress up a card. The stenciled backgrounds look super, too.

Leslie Miller said...

These punches make the prettiest flowers and leaves! I have only the smallest collection left, but I do use them. Pretty stenciled background and a playful, fun sentiment. Brads... I recently bagged up a whole containerful of the bulkier brads -- way too chunky for cards. I still have a drawerful, but out of sight, out of mind. I need to work on that.