I thought the punch I had out on my table was ready to throw away, but I tested it again, and it worked fine. It actually even punches around corners. Took me a few tries before I could successfully make it around four corners, though! So, I had lots of scraps to use. Here is what I did with those pieces.
This first one uses a stamp and a stencil, both from Gina K.
Here is my one piece where I made it all the way around. This one uses four stamps from one Gina K set - a couple stamped in gray and a couple in black.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!



2 comments:
Wonderful use of those punched pieces! I especially like the first one. It would make a great "Congrats on your new home" card, too.
Great use of the punch...can you let us know what punch it is, please, or email me.
Post a Comment