Saturday, June 14, 2008

Taking a Break Already!

I know I just got started blogging, but I have to take a break already. I have a VERY fun time ahead of me!!!

I belong to the “bestest” Yahoo! group ever!! Last year we decided to have a “Group Gathering” and seven of us met in Iowa. One of us, Harriet (hskelly on SCS) even flew in from California! The first time we met was when I picked her up from the airport, if you can believe that. How’s that for being trusting!

Anyway, we had such a wonderful time that we’re doing it again this year. (And we’re already talking about next year.) I’ll be picking Harriet up at the airport Sunday (Father’s Day) and we’ll be heading down to Des Moines, IA where we will spend two nights. There will be ten of us this year and we’ll be spending all day Monday at the Archiver’s there. Could it be better than that???

So that’s why there will be no new posts from me until at least Wednesday and possibly Thursday – unless I decide to post pictures of us. Not sure if anyone would like to see that??

PLEASE come back again and visit, and thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we there yet???? :o)

deb said...

I did hear you wave as you went by!! Hope your having a great time and of course I want to see pictures!! Maybe next year, if I'm standing on the side of the freeway, you will pick me up and take me along??
hugz

mnhyrkas said...

found your post with the stencil paste. Neat card- bet it has alot of fun dimension and texture.