Thursday, January 29, 2009

Magnolia Meets Labels One


Another Magnolia card. I would like to have shared something different with you, but I have nothing else!

I colored this Magnolia stampoff on Monday, worked on it just a little bit Tuesday and Wednesday and finally finished it up today. Not that it’s that complicated, I just haven’t had much time! It is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. What IS a little bit different about it, is how I cut it and matted it. I used my new Labels One set of Nestabilities. Do you recognize it? I put her in it diagonally, then trimmed off the other two “points.” I punched the corners of the teal mat, and also the corners of the background paper, with a Fiskars Lace corner punch. The tag is a Sizzix die cut. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado. The ribbon is from JoAnn’s.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Vicki B said...

Very pretty and I can see the shading on her dress. Great job!

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Another cute card Lynette. I love how you put the sentiment on the tag!

Mary said...

This card is lovely. I did not recognize the Labels one. Thanks for explianing how you used it.You always come up with wonderful designs.

Mary

Catherine said...

isn't he adorable :)

Thanks for your well wishes and sure glad to be back

Julie said...

Beautiful coloring on this one! This looks like it took lots of time.

Maureen said...

Wow, great card!