I tried resisting this stamp set by Stampendous at Michael's, but I couldn’t do it. :)
As usual, I used Versafine Onyx Black to stamp the image, and I colored it with Stampin’ Up! markers from the Bold Brights family. I tried something I hadn’t done, and I think it helped. After I colored the flowers, I thought I would use the SU! blender pen to try to smooth out the lines. It seemed to remove the marker somewhat, which is not what I wanted. But, when I then colored over it again, the color went on really nicely with no marker lines showing. Pretty cool, I thought. The image and mat are cut using rectangle Nestabilities. The right side is embossed with a Fiskars texture plate. The ribbon doesn’t match exactly, but in real life it’s a lot closer than it looks in the picture! The smallest flowers in the main image and the flowers in the lower left have pearl centers.
Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!