Friday, May 22, 2009

Cuttlebug Pre-orders!

No card for you today, but some news and a special offer!

The new Cuttlebug folders are available for preorder! You can view them and pre-order them at
CropStop.com. Haylie Jo has given me a code you can use for 10% off an order of $29 or more. After you choose which ones you HAVE to have :), go to “Confirm Your Order.” Choose insurance if you want, then “Continue Checkout.” On the next screen, there is a box to enter the Discount Coupon. In that box, enter the Code CB9CB. Your cost will be reduced by 10% - just as easy as that! Shipping is free over $30, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for the news Lynette. I knew that new folders were coming out but had no idea when or what type. I will go and visit the link that you sent.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Mary