Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, All!

Another Mother's Day card I made - just because.  Alas, no one is receiving it, so I'll just say that it is for ALL of you - mothers or not!


The flower is the same one I used on yesterday's card - from Stampology.  (It looks a lot different when you can see the pretty patterned lines in it.)  I used Versamagic inks for both the flower and the stem.  The stem and leaves are from Papertrey's set called Wishing You.  I stitched on the button (probably also from PTI) using DMC floss.  I rubbed the green ink onto the edges and matted it with Old Olive cardstock.  The sentiment - from Verve - was stamped with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then embossed the bottom layer with a Swiss Dots folder, a border folder, and my Scor-Pal.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty for Mother's Day! I really like the combination of CB folders and such a pretty flower with the button.

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful . Love the purple! Happy Mother's Day!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous! Love the button in the centre of the flower.
Happy Mother's Day!

Harriet Skelly said...

Love this Lynette (my favorite color combo) - Have a great Mothers Day!

Janet said...

Lynette - this is so beautiful. I love the flower and the colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello and hope we can talk often.