Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pink Birthday - SCS Sketch Challenge

I made this card last week when I needed some quick cards and was looking through my stickers/rub-ons drawer.  I used last week's SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge.

I came across this "label" from Martha Stewart that I got clearanced a while back at Michael's. The borders were on it, and so was the flower. I just stamped the sentiment - from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics set. I used my Martha Stewart scoring tool to score the lines on the side. The patterned paper is from an older pad from Stampin' up!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I have that paper from SU - a great way to use it. Very pretty!
gloria

Sheri said...

A very pretty girly girl card. Love how you did the scoring

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Pretty combination of papers. Whoever gets the card will love it!

Anonymous said...

I really, really like what you did with the sketch. I'm going to case your CAS version for sure!

Mary said...

You always find the neatest things on sale. :) Your card is lovely Lynette.

Mary