Saturday, June 4, 2011

A CASE of My Own Card:)

Running short of time and projects, so I'll share this CASE of my own card.  It's almost identical to one I posted a few days ago - just a different color.  This is one of my favorite color combinations, so I had to try the card with a daisy and using yellow and white:)


Just like the other, this one uses patterned paper from Debbie Mumm's Baby Girl matstack.  I punched the top edge with a Martha Stewart Four-Petal Eyelet Edge punch and rounded the bottom corners with a Fiskars corner rounder.  I also rounded the bottom corners on the card base.  I added a couple scored lines with my Scor-Pal and sanded them down a bit.  Then I punched the row of white flowers with a Martha Stewart Daisy Chain Double Edge punch.  I added pearls to the top row of flowers.  I stamped the sentiment, from Papertrey, with black ink and added the daisy from K & Co.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love those borders. It makes a really pretty card.

Sheri said...

And all of the pearls to add to Vicki's post. It IS a really pretty card

Anonymous said...

Like how you used that daisy chain and pearls. You are very creative!!
gloria