Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One Image - Two Different Cards

I used the same image stamp for these two cards. In fact, I only inked it up once. It's from a set by 2RedBananas (no longer in business.) I inked it with Stampin' Up!'s Soft Suede ink. Then I colored the leaves with an Always Artichoke marker and the flowers with a black marker. The first card shown here is the second stamping. I added the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) in Soft Suede and matted with pink and mounted on Pop Dots. The Creamy Caramel piece was embossed with a Quickutz folder. I also added small gems to each flower.
This was the first stamping. I colored the flowers with a Melon Mambo marker. The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set. I stamped it with Soft Suede. I matted with Soft Suede and mounted on Pop Dots. The strip across the background is Soft Suede, also.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Lynette,
love that sympathy card. "Simply elegant". Was so nice to meet you today. Your group is so much fun. Hope to see you again next year.

Mary said...

I love both cards I love that you used the same image on both as well as your using the pink with brown on both cards.

Mary .