Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Sunday

Finally - another Christmas card! Life has just been too busy lately. Good thing I got an early start! I'm linking this up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog.

All of the cardstock that I used is from a stack by Recollections. I stamped and cut the ornaments with a Sizzix set exclusive to Archiver's. The matting is Riding Hood Red from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great paper piecing for the ornaments. I really like that dp that you used for the whole card.

Joanne said...

ABSOLUTeLY GORGEOUS! The papers, the design....everything about this card is just wonderful!

La Papera Gialla said...

These ornaments are lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT