Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sunny Birthday

This birthday card is going to California, so I thought a nice sunshiney card would be OK for December:)

I got to spend some time in my stamping room on Sunday and this is one of the five cards I got made. Nothing much to it! I embossed the sentiment using a brass stencil and my BIGkick. I used black for all of my matting and the flower center - which I punched with an EK Success punch. The flower and patterned paper were from Michael's. The flower and sentiment are mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

love this card Lynette - hope you are well = glad you are getting some time to make cards - one day I will too - having a one year old grandson weekdays makes for busy times.

bonnie32002 said...

I love your design. What a pleasant change from all the winter things I see!

Mary said...

I think your lovely bright card would be wonderful in any state any time of the year. :) I love the embossed Happy Birthday. A wonderful card Lynette.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love a sunny card! The polka dot flower is so cute and cheerful!