Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Kris!


This card is for a friend in my stamping group. Happy Birthday, Kris!

The tulips were stamped using a Papertrey Ink set. The sentiment is from the same set. I used Stampin' Up ink to stamp them. I punched the fence with a Martha Stewart Picket Fence punch. I scored a line with my Scor-Pal right under the fence. I matted the bottom of the fence piece with cardstock to match the flowers and mounted on Pop Dots. I matted the tulip panel with the same color.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Great card!

Chookarooni said...

cute, cute, cute - glad you are bck creating!
hugs

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card and hope it helps bring on Spring to stay. :) I have so many MS punches and just don't think to incorporate them on my cards like I should. Love your fence on this one.

bonnie32002 said...

I have that punch too, thanks for reminding me. I really like how you used it and the tulips are a breath of spring (which we probably won't see around here for a good bit yet!)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I just love these countrified looking tulips, especially with the fence! I like how you left room for the sentiment with the fence along the upper edge of that space.