Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Brayered Folder Birthday


Another piece that's been in my "card parts" forever! I brayered this Cuttlebug folder with a Kaleidacolor pad before embossing. I used a grayish cardstock. I found I still had some more of that cardstock, so I used it for the card base and also the sentiment tag, which I cut with a Spellbinders die. The sentiment is from Papertrey ink. I mounted it on foam squares. I have put my "card parts" away for a while again, but I still have several more cards to share with you before I move on to other things.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

This has to be my new favorite. I love those colors you used. Such a pretty card.

Unknown said...

Stunning!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty colors you used to brayer the folder!

Leslie Miller said...

This is one of my favorite embossing folders. Of course, you know how nutty I am about embossing folders. I love how this looks, especially with the Kaleidocolor. I have never had satisfactory results with this technique, but I always try again. Beautiful and fun card!