I purchased a LOT of my Stampin' Up! sets after they were already retired - either on eBay or from my SU! demo. This was a set I got new and I don't think I ever used it. Now I have:) It's called "Burst Into Bloom." It's a fine set for cards like these, but I didn't have much imagination for anything else.
There are four stamps in the set. I used one of the flowers for this first card. I matted with matching pink and mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.An identical card using a different flower and color. On both of these (and the next one) the flower centers are something that I made! (Well, sort of.) Someone (Thanks, Jan!) told me about melting Perler beads to make your own enamel dots. So, these enamel dots are ones that I melted. I have lots of them to use up!
I used the two remaining stamps to make this card. I stamped the background with one and made my usual row of three with the other one:) Again, I matted with matching cardstock. I used all SU! ink for these cards, also.
As I write this, I have finished using my first stack of ten sets. I'm done through the C's in the smallest size. I have a long ways to go, but I'm having fun.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!