Sunday, October 5, 2014

Antique Collectibles - Part Two

Here is the second card I made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Antique Collectibles." It was rather hard to photograph, but I hope you can get the idea. It looks great in person!

I stamped the five images from the set with Versamark on black cardstock and embossed with clear embossing powder. It makes a great background. I didn't want to cover it up! All I did was add a sheer black ribbon and a sentiment. The sentiment is from a Papertrey set. I stamped it with black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The cardbase and the sentiment panel are ivory and the sentiment is mounted on foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is so classy and elegant Lynette.

Sandy said...

Wow Lynette, a beautiful card! TFS

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It gives a neat look with the designs done in clear embossing powder.

Leslie Miller said...

Awesome! This really gives a good look at the set. I know how hard something like this is to photograph, but the effect IRL is so cool! Very vintage and could make a good guy card, but either way, really.

Mary said...

Love your black card!The clear embossing powder does make an awesome background. :)

Mary