Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Calendar Page

My calendar page for September. The image and the sentiment are both from My Favorite Things. I colored the image with Copic markers and matted with red paper.

If you'd like to make your own calendars, there is a link to my Excel files under my blog header. If you use them, I'd love to hear from you! (There is a link to the file for 2017 and also my cutting instructions.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The colors are great and your shading superb! Beautiful calendar picture for a beautiful month!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful image and sentiment. Beautifully colored, too. A lovely page for September, Lynette. This sure is the month for apples!