Friday, October 7, 2016

Swirly Birthday


I went to a craft garage sale a couple weeks ago. There was LOTS of stuff, but I managed to just buy a little bit. One thing I bought was a stamp set from Close to My Heart. It had swirls and other such stamps. I decided to try it out.

I stamped it in the corner with Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry ink. I added the sentiment, which is from a Paper Inspirations set. I matted with matching cardstock and added the butterfly, cut from the same cardstock using a Memory Box die. I added a couple small pearls for the butterfly's body.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Love that birthday stamp - nice card Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a pretty "swirly" stamp! I love my vertical stamps like that from Paper Inspirations.

bonnie32002 said...

And you used yellow! and I actually like it LOL! Love that big corner stamp; makes the whole card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the font of the big birthday - looks good with the scrolls

Leslie Miller said...

What a fabulous find, Lynette! That corner stamp is beautiful, and it looks wonderful in the Crushed Curry. The long, tall sentiment and butterfly are perfect with it.