Saturday, November 26, 2016

Color Swap - Brown and Silver

The colors for this month's color swap in my stamping group are brown and silver.

I used one of my favorite browns - Soft Suede from Stampin' Up! I also used shimmery silver paper for the matting. The background was stamped with a Stampin' Up! stamp using Versamark and then embossed with silver detail embossing powder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is also embossed with silver. The sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares. The cardbase is ivory. I liked this card so much, I made another one for our son-in-law, whose birthday is on the 30th.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jeanne H said...

What a great card! Absolutely stunning.

bonnie32002 said...

What a nice card, especially good for a masculine style which are kinda hard to Come up with!

Sheri said...

And it's mine all mine!!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

What an interesting color combo. Don't know if I would have thought of brown and silver, but I love it! I think that background survived my stamp room purge... I'll have to go look. It looks great on your card!