Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Celebrate

Kind of a boring card, but it was really nice to have a few minutes in my stamping room and use some new stuff. A few weeks ago, I got some new Gina K stamps, patterned paper and cardstock.

I used one of the new stamps and some of the patterned paper. I matted the image and the background paper with olive cardstock. I mounted the image panel on foam squares. I colored the image with Copics to match the paper and also added a bit of sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That a cute stamp and I love the dp you used!

Leslie Miller said...

It's not boring! It has birds and a banner and such pretty paper. These are a few of my favorite things (hear the music?). So darling! Merry Christmas, Lynette!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Well, I for one, doesn't think this is boring Lynette! I think it is super cute, and useful for almost any occasion, so versatile! Thank you for your support this year and let me wish you and your family a very lovely Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year! Hazel xx