Friday, June 15, 2018

Nature's Sketchbook #1 and #2

Another Stampin' Up! set done. I also used this set for my June calendar page this year. I chose not to use the rest of the stamps.

For the first card, I colored with Copics and added Wink of Stella. I cut the image panel with a stitched square die and mounted on Dimensionals. The purple background was embossed with a Darice folder.
This simple leaf stamp with lady bug is also in the set. I colored with Copics and used Wink of Stella. The sentiment is from Papertrey. I matted with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, beautiful stamps, beautiful quote! The simplicity of the single leaf is amazingly effective. You're moving right along and accomplishing a lot with your SU sets, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

I really love the crocuses, but the leaf and ladybug is a sweet stamp, too. You definitely have a lot of great Stampin' Up stamps!