Saturday, January 5, 2019

Today Belongs to You

A friend came over the other day, and I made this card while she was here. She had a friend she could send it to, so I gave it to her. The stamps are all from a new-to-me stamp set from Inkadinkado. The frame was cut with an unbranded die. The whole panel is mounted on foam squares. I colored the images with Copics and added some sparkle with Wink of Stella. I also added a couple gems to the flower centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty. I have that unbranded die, and you've given me a good idea of how I can use it. It'll feel good to move on from Christmas cards. I've actually made about 25 now for next year. Hope to get to 30 and then give it a rest for a while.

Leslie Miller said...

Those stamps are perfect for the frame, which really helps with the layout of small stamps. Good that your friend had a use for it so this pretty thing can send a smile to her friend. Cute, Lynette, and you know I love the polka dots!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such sweet little designs! When I first saw the card I thought they were stickers. Love using the dotted dp instead of just a plain background.

Patti J said...

What a sweet card! Love it! I may need to find some of these dies!