Thursday, January 2, 2020

Belated Birthday


Well, life has been busy, but I'm finally continuing on with my tradition of posting pictures of the birthday cards that I receive. So, here they are! This first picture is of all of them.

And this second one is of the handmade cards that I got, from left to right, top to bottom, they are from: Lucy, Leslie, Darnell, Harriet, Vicki, Kris, Joyce, Annie and Sheri. Thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You always receive a wonderful batch of birthday cards and I love that you share them. I'm so glad to take a break after Christmas. I hope your birthday was very happy, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Oh dear, I would have loved to have sent you a card. A belated happy birthday to you!

Will you share your birthday with me so I can send you one next year? I'd love to add it to my calendar.

Patti J said...

Awww....Happy Belated Birthday, dear friend! Your cards are delightful! Hope your day was as special as you are!