Sunday, October 2, 2022

Another Baby Girl

Here is the other card I made for my neighbor when she asked me for baby girl cards. I cut out a teddy bear from baby girl-ish patterned paper from a very old Die Cuts With a View pad. I sponged a bit of pink ink around the edges and added black "nail heads" for the eyes. The ovals were cut with a LifeStyle crafts die set. The patterned paper on the bottom was from the same matstack as the teddy bear, and I also added a thin strip of pink above it. Now, on to the baby boy cards! Hopefully I can get them done soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is so sweet. I love the colors and the DSP is perfect for your card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really cute little bear and a perfect size of die cut for you to put him on. (I see you still have some of your Life Craft dies.)

Cheryl W said...

Awwww, this card is so cute! I'm so glad you used that teddy bear die. I have it, too, and had forgotten about it. Now I'm going to get it out and use it!

Patti J said...

Sweet as can be, Lynette! I’ve got to get back to creating! My mojo has taken a vacation…it’s MIA, for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

That's the cutest little Teddy bear cut from designer paper! I still have lots of this DCWV paper. I've used it often but it just goes on and on.