Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Birthday Balloons

All of these balloons were in my card parts, but they are all used up now. The larger balloons on this first one are mounted on foam squares. I cut the bottom part of the balloon panel off and added a thin strip of black. The sentiment is from Gina K. I used a shimmery pen to add the strings to each balloon.
For this one, I mounted the top-most balloon on foam squares. The "strings" are die-cut also. I matted with black a piece of patterned paper. The sentiment, from Gina K, is stamped, matted, and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

What a fun card!!

Cheryl W said...

Super way to use up those balloons! I really like the sparkly balloon strings on the first card. I may give that a try the next time I'm putting a balloon on a card.

Leslie Miller said...

All those beautiful balloons! I love how you added the strings on the first card. They look just right, even with little bow ties. Your designer paper is the perfect backdrop color to highlight the balloons in your second card. It must be a nice feeling to have used up the last of these particular card parts!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are such fun balloons! Love how it looks like you just turned loose a whole bunch into the sky.

Patti J said...

Wow! So pretty! Did you make the patterns on the balloons? Beautifully done, dear friend! Thanks for sharing!