Saturday, September 16, 2023

So Very Happy

Well, I finally have some cards to share with you. I've not had much time in my stamping room, but in short spurts I have managed to make several cards and will be posting them in the next few days. I took some time to use my Glimmer Hot Foil system one day and then I had to use the pieces to make cards. The flowers on this card were made with a scrap of the negative foil and dies. I drew the leaves, stems and grass with a green gel pen and added enamel dots in three different sizes for the centers. I matted the panel and popped it up with foam squares. The sentiment is from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

A very sweet card! I love the three little flowers, though little they stand out in a large way.

Cheryl W said...

Very nice card. Those flowers really grab your attention with their deep red color.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Truly a "happy" card. Very cute little flowers!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card! Love your little blooms!