Saturday, November 4, 2023

You are Loved

Time sure flies, doesn't it? So much to do, so little of that elusive time! I finally have three cards to share with you. I actually made them a few weeks ago and finally have time to share them. This one was made using Gina K's wreath builder, and also the stamps are all from Gina K. Just another simple card, as are the other two I will share with you in the next couple of days.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very nice card!

Wanda said...

So pretty. I love the colors!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nicely done! Pretty colors and I love those tiny butterflies!

Patti J said...

This is lovely! The colors are so pretty! I forget I have a wreath builder…must get it out and use it!

Cheryl W said...

Ooooh, I love wreath-builder designs. Thanks for reminding me of them! This is so pretty.

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful wreath and a lovely sentiment!