Friday, December 29, 2023

Happy 50th Anniversary, Doug and Barb!

Our daughter-in-law's parents are celebrating their 50th anniversary today. Congrats, Barb and Doug! Here is the card that I made for them. I saw this style of card on Jennifer McGuire's YouTube channel. I embossed gold-foiled cardstock with a Sizzix folder for each of the panels. Most of the wording was done with my JustRite stamper - from the olden days! LOL! The "50th" is from TPC Studio. I used gold embossing powder for all of the sentiment. I added some die-cut leaves on each side of the sentiment.
There is a panel attached to one side of the back - white with the gold matting. The gold cardstock has kraft on the back, unfortunately. :-( Oh well.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

This is lovely! I'm sure the happy couple will love the card and effort you put into it!

Cheryl W said...

Very elegant, and an interesting card fold, too! I'm sure they'll love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is pretty and very special! I had the whole line of JustRite stampers like this. It couldn't be more perfect for a custom card. The embossed gold and the die cut leaves look amazing, and the fold is very cool. Looks easy, too. Happy new year, Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Elegant is the right word to describe the card! Fun folds always make the card even more special. (I still have sets of JustRite stamps that I need to get rid of.)