Sunday, May 12, 2024

Sympathy Flowers

My cards just "evolve" on their own, quite often. I came across this background piece that I had made a while ago by misting a piece of dark green cardstock with bleach. (I have two more.) I cut it, and the backing, with Waffle Flower dies. On the same magnetic sheet was my three-square holes die, that you will see used on tomorrow's card. Then the following day you will see a card made with the left-over squares from that card. :-)

I was trying to figure out what to make with the bleached piece and thought a sympathy card might be a good idea. I found this sympathy stamp from Paper Inspirations and stamped it in black and embossed it. Then I decided that a flower would be nice, so I used this die and cut it from black shiny cardstock and layered it to make it stand out more.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I'd say your cards "evolve" very nicely! I like this one. The sentiment is esopecially nice.

Leslie Miller said...

I sure know about cards evolving on their own! This one did a nice job of it... with a little help from you, of course. It's lovely as a sympathy card.