Monday, September 23, 2024

I'm (Sort of) Back

I still have many things to do around the house, especially sorting through my mom and dad's pictures, but I am back in the states, anyway. We went to England, Wales, Norway and Iceland. What a trip!!  Maybe I'll share more photos later, but this was taken while we were on narrow boats in the canals of England/Wales for a week. In total, we had four boats with 13 friends for that portion of the trip. From there we went to Norway - Oslo, Balestrand and Bergen - before going on a seven-day cruise up around the northernmost part of Norway. From there we went to Iceland for two days.

Also, I'm doing a huge card-making class through Scrapbook and Cards Today - Crop and Create Delivered. There are nearly 20 companies participating, so there is a LOT of product. And a lot of homework before the classes officially start on Thursday. So, I still won't be around to do any blogging or visiting blogs. Fun stuff, but keeping very busy. I am still golfing when I can, also, so that takes up more time.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. Welcome back "sort of"!

Cheryl W. said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to future posts. Hope you'll eventually have time to share some travel pics and some cards you make for your online class.