Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Mass Production #2

I made twelve of this card, and my Christmas cards for the year are complete.

The image is from an old rubber stamp set from Recollections. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. They are both embossed with gold embossing powder. The image panel is mounted on foam squares.

It feels great to have the cards done. I have the labels ready to print, also, but want to make sure there are no changes in the next month and a half.

I am busy going through stuff in the cedar chest and some old photos of ours. We are planning a 50th anniversary party for us (well, mostly our kids are doing the planning) and it's only three and a half weeks away. That time will go so fast! Then I have a whole list of things to get done that are not short projects. I'm still hoping to get some more cards done from my card class, but they will wait.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: