Monday, August 3, 2026

Wedding for Our Nephew



My nephew got married out in Oregon at the end of July. We weren't able to attend the wedding, but we wish them well!! Here is the card that I made for them. It's a book-binder card with a surprise inside. The sentiment doesn't show up very well, but it's die cut (and many-layered!) from gold textured foil. The patterned paper had plain flowers (which you can see on the inside) but I colored the front ones with Copic markers.

The left side is blank for me to add our message to them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Cheryl W. said...

Oh, wow, that's gorgeous, Lynette! Your coloring on those flowers is perfect and the layered front sentiment is classy and rich-looking. Love the surprise on the inside, too. Nicely done!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! That's a very special wedding card! Amazing what you've done with this paper. I saw you were one of the Top 3 in the Love those Pretty Papers Challenge!