Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge - Fluffles

Today’s card is made using SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge 201, found here.

The main image was a stampoff I got from my friend Harriet almost a year ago. (After I had all my cards done for last year.) I colored it last spring while we were on vacation. I added some sparkle to it today. I mounted it on red cardstock and added some ribbon. The second layer is embossed with a Cuttlebug Snowflake folder and mounted on Green Galore cardstock by Stampin’ Up! The bottom layer was from a Die Cuts With a View card that I cut down to the size I wanted.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

fishlips said...

This is so so Darling, I just love the Image is just so cute!!! Great Card, just GREAT