I was looking through my "card parts" again a few days ago and picked out a few things to use in the near future as I get a chance. This is a card I made using some parts.
The main image panel was stamped with two stamps from Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Dreams set. I trimmed it down on the bottom and sides, and used a Martha Stewart THANKS border punch for the top. I scored a couple lines towards the top with my Scor-Pal The background was something fun that I tried and then added to my "parts pile" a couple weeks ago. I took a piece of screen, adhered it to my cardstock with a repositionable tape, and rolled over it with a spongy roller and Sage Shadow ink. I thought it turned out kind of cool. The main image panel needed a little something more, so I added a very thin strip of the screen background between the scored lines. Both the image and the background are matted with Perfect Plum cardstock.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon.