Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Daisy Card

I don't normally post (or even make!) such similar cards, but this is all I have to share with you today:)  Between being out of town, having plans in town, and making some special-order cards (Hi, Gloria!) there just hasn't been time to stamp anything new.  So, this is what you get today - the card I made for my niece, which is very much like the anniversary card I posted a couple days ago.  I did, however, get a large packet of stamps from Wendy at Repeat Impressions on Friday afternoon, and I'm very eager to start using them!  Maybe today - we'll see!


So, here is the scoop on the card.  The flowers and leaves were stamped on Kraft cardstock with Papertrey Ink's set called Floral Frenzy using ink from PTI - New Leaf and Fresh Snow and Color Box Canary yellow.  The sentiment is also from PTI - Birthday Basics.  The edges have been rubbed with New Leaf ink, the corners are pierced, and that layer is mounted on Pop Dots.  The bottom layer is embossed with my Swiss Dots folder.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful "clean and simple" daisy card! Thanks for the special order:-)
Gloria

Mary said...

Your card is so pretty Lynette. Hope things slow down for you soon. :)

Mary

Harriet Skelly said...

Another beautiful daisy card Lynette!

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!

bonnie32002 said...

Great CAS card, as usual!

Beth M said...

This is adorable!