Friday, April 23, 2010

Birdhouse Sketch Challenge

   I made this card for Sketch Challenge #277 on SplitCoastStampers.
   The birdhouse stamp is from Repeat Impressions.  I stamped it three times and hand drew the posts.  I colored them with Stampin' Up! markers - Mauve Mist, Bliss Blue, Certainly Celery, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum.  The matting for the layers is the corresponding cardstocks from SU!  The center layer is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions, also.
   Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty Lynette.

bonnie32002 said...

The colors on the birdhouse's look so deep and vibrant. Very eye catching!

Leigh said...

Cute card Lynette.

Leslie Miller said...

Very cute and cheerful! Love how you matched your inks and cardstocks. The embossed panel is a pretty pattern. Gosh, I think I still have some Mauve Mist around here somewhere. I used that color alot before it retired.

Michele B said...

So cute! I always love your use of white!