Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! And Another Embossed Frame

My last card (for now!) using my newest Sizzix embossing folders.

For this one, I used Frame, Ornate #2 - from the Ornate Frames Set.  I embossed on white then matted with red.  I added the red and black ribbon.  The image is a dollar stamp from Michael's.  I stamped with black, then added a touch of color with markers.  I matted with black and mounted on Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!  We've made our rounds to our moms', and will spend the day with our son, daughter-in-law and youngest grandchild.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty. Happy Mother's Day to you!
gloria

Sheri said...

I am loving all of these embossed cards and this is no exception. Happy Mother's Day to you as well

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Lynette!!
Hugs Kristel

Danni said...

Another stunning card! Gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! Just point me to those folders -- I MUST have them! Okay... don't worry, I'll find them on my next shopping indulgence, but I just want you to know how I adore this card! Such a sweet image and colors. It sounds like you had a nice Mother's Day, making all the motherly rounds. Have a good rest of the week, too!