Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cheery Birthday

Finally, a new card!  It's been almost three weeks since I have made a card.  Funny how I had a new card every day for two weeks while we were gone, and now that I'm home, I haven't had anything to share!


This is simple, but it felt nice to get something done.  The image is one I stamped at our Group Gathering in Des Moines in June.  It's from Flourishes, called Gerber Daisies.  I colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  I matted with Stampin' Up! cardstock.  That's it! I will have a new card tomorrow, for the WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge from Repeat Impressions.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Christina said...

That is really a fabulous card Lynette! Looks so wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Sheri said...

Now that is pretty! I love Georgia's daisy's. They are so sweet. I am going to have to case this card for sure

Chookarooni said...

Great card - seems you have mastered the copics - thanks for the inspiration
M-J

Mary said...

Lynette, this card is gorgeous! I love the way that you colored the daisies.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coloring and I love the simplicity!! Miriam

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I have that stamp! I need to get it out again and case you!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Great coloring! This is gorgeous, Lynette. I love the clean and simple design.