Friday, July 1, 2011

July Calendar Page

Happy July!  Here is my July calendar page.  If you are interesting in printing your own (blank) calendar pages, you can find the files on a separate page of my blog.  The links are at the top of my page.


The main image is from Repeat Impressions.  I colored it with markers before stamping.  The other two images are from a Studio G set from JoAnn's.  I matted with red.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

So appropriate for July. Love the USA map as well

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great calender for July. I still need to do mine.

Shirley Rae said...

I enjoy your blog very much. Your calendars are awesome and I did download the 2012 ones for future projects. Thank you.

Joan V said...

Lynette, every month that I post my calendar, that you made, I think of you. I am going to make gifts like this for 2012. I just love these. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

This is one of my favorite calendar pages that you have done so far.

Mary