Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cheery Yellow #2

Here is the second of my three "cheery yellow" cards. A friend wanted some thank you cards - I hope she likes yellow! This is actually a case of a "store-bought" thank you we received several years ago that I really liked and thought I would try to copy some day.


I cut the bottom off the front of the card and put a strip of the yellow patterned paper on the inside of the card. The black and white ribbon was placed on the new bottom of the front of the card. I embossed the rectangle with a Nestability. I stamped the daisy (from a Papertrey Ink set) with gray and yellow ink, then added the sentiment (from a Verve set) stamped in black.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

What a pretty card!

Danni said...

Oh the black, white, yellow looks amazing!! Wonderful card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the black, yellow & white combination! Very attractive card.

Kris Chirhart said...

Daisies and yellow... both soooo YOU!! Such a beautiful cheerful card, Lynette!!

Whimsey said...

Very classy and elegant!!

Leslie Miller said...

I can't help but stop on your cheery yellow cards. Just something about these colors. Don't see a lot of yellow used, but I love it. Definitely a cheery color. This one is just lovely!