Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #190

Time for a new Flutter By Wednesday challenge. Thanks so much for your participation in last week's challenge. This week's challenge is easier - just use something with wings! Be sure to check out the Flutter By Wednesdays blog for details and to link your card.


I glanced quickly through one of my books of stamps, and found this bird. The set is from Hampton Arts. The flowers are from the same set. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used Memento London Fog ink and matted with a bluish-gray. After I made it, I realized how similar it is to a card I made in October. Sorry about that. I added a tiny black gem for the eye.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

This color combo & CAS design is lovely and could be used for any needed use just by changing out the sentiment. Great job!

Char said...

I really like this one Lynette!

Leanne said...

Lovely CAS card Lynette. The bird is beautiful.
Have a gr8 day!
;)

Danni said...

Very pretty! That bird is really unique, I like it!

Michelle said...

I'm always scared to have so much white space when I do a card. Totally wish I could do something like this as it's absolutely gorgeous!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The design is so graceful. Very nice!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that bird image and it looks great in grey!

Kris Chirhart said...

So gorgeous, Lynette! I just ordered that sympathy sentiment from PTI. So nice.

Anna said...

Beautiful sympathy card.

sparkling stamper said...

A very elegant sympathy card - kudos to you.

Kristie W. said...

Very elegant card. You rocked the white space!