Monday, July 16, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Beach Time


Time for a new Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions. This week's SOTW - Beach Time - is available for 50% off until Sunday evening. You can find all the details on the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built. You will also see some other creations by the Rock Stars. Or you can follow these links to their blogs:
Dawn ~Joy ~ Kecia
I stamped the Beach Time image on my cardstock, then masked the image and stamped the sand castle (found here.) I paper-pieced her bathing suit and colored the rest of the scene with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions, also, of course.

You might want to check out the RI blog for the current challenges and opportunities to win stamps!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Shoshi said...

That's a castle and a half, Lynette! What a gorgeous stamp. I love the seaside...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog about my Fiddler on the Roof card. I am quite glad it took me this long to get it done and sent off, because I always think the period after the funeral is the worst, when the cards and visits drop off and everyone expects you to get back to normal and be getting over it - I wrote inside the card that she was not forgotten, and she was in our thoughts and prayers. Her hubby was so special - they were a lovely couple - and he is going to be very much missed, as evidenced by the number who attended his funeral. I never think of Fiddler without also thinking of him! I wish you could have seen him singing "If I were a rich man" - every bit as good as Topol in the film - better actually because we knew and loved him!

Shoshi

Sheri said...

What a wonderful scene you have created. Your coloring is just perfect!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the way you created a scene using the two stamps together. Nice colors too!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love this scene you created! So cute!

Danni said...

Wonderful summery scene! Great card!

Patti J said...

What a pretty scene! Great card, my friend! Your coloring is just beautiful, and you are so creative!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Leslie Miller said...

So darn adorable! Love your coloring!