Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another Pink Birthday

Another birthday card using my new Stampin' Up! Secret Garden stamps and dies sets.

This card is actually ivory, even if it looks white to you. I stamped the flower on watercolor paper and used an Aquapainter and Raspberry Ripple ink.it I cut it with the matching die and mounted it on foam squares. I embossed the panel with an SU! Square Lattice embossing folder. I have long admired that folder, and now I finally own it! I matted it with black. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Linda at Paper Seedlings has honored me with a Liebster award. Thank you so very much, Linda! (While I am thrilled to receive the award from you, I rarely pass them on. Sorry - it's nothing personal. I just don't!)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

How pretty is this? Such a cool card. Love the coloring/painting you did!

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! I like how you textured the layer and love the watercolor look on that flower. Really beautiful shading!

Annie said...

Such a lovely color, I really like the watercolor look, and it suits such a pretty flower!

Chookarooni said...

It's pink and has a lovely flower - what's not to love?
M-J

Leslie Miller said...

I love this simple but very effective layout. It's perfectly balanced and the flower is so pretty!