Thursday, March 21, 2013

Navy Birthday

Another simple "guy card." These are so hard for me to make, even when I'm on a roll with stamping!

The sentiment is from a $5 set from Papertrey. I used navy ink. The papers are from a Die Cuts With a View matstack. The matting is all navy, and the vertical piece is scored with my Scor-Pal. It was in with my scraps, and worked quite nicely. The sentiment is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Very striking. Love that paper! Glad you are having time to play once again

JUDI said...

Very neat card. I LOVE it that your back among us again
With Love Judi (SMILES)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great papers for a "guy" card! Keeping it CAS for the men is a perfect way to go.

Annie said...

I love your guy card! they are hard for me as well, but this is classy and simple.

Danni said...

A great masculine card! I haven't attempted one in so long...they scare me! LOL!

Chookarooni said...

love it!

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

I *love* your Navy card for guys. It is always so nice to see guy card ideas. Thanks fr sharing Lynette.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

It's perfectly masculine and, yes, they are so difficult, which is why we all need inspiration from folks like you. The vertical scored panel is a great addition for a little texture.