Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Guy Birthday Card

A birthday card for a friend. The lighthouse stamp is from Impression Obsession. I stamped it with Soft Suede. I colored it with the lightest Copics I had, for some subtle color. I also added some Star Dust Stickles to the sun. I matted with Soft Suede and mounted on foam squares. The band across the right side is Soft Suede, also - embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and scored with my Score Buddy. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The base and the image panel are ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

JUDI said...

NEAT!
With Love Judi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really like this card! And I have a couple of lighthouse stamps that I forget to use when it comes to making a card for a guy.

Sandy said...

Love it Lynette!!!

Joanne said...

This is such a perfect card for those guys who aren't into sports....a SUPER card!